Controlled Pkz 614
Message of the Week:

Welcome to Controlled Pkz 614 forums, please stay online everytime at the forums and the server. Please post comments in the forums. And enjoy the server and forums!
Controlled Pkz 614
Message of the Week:

Welcome to Controlled Pkz 614 forums, please stay online everytime at the forums and the server. Please post comments in the forums. And enjoy the server and forums!
Controlled Pkz 614
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Controlled Pkz 614

Controlled Pkz 614 Community

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Clock
relojes web website clock
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My Mobile - 15 June 2013 (True PDF)
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 5:29 pm by comanmans

» Winddows 8 Enterprise Evaluation Permanent Activator Torrent
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2014 4:22 am by comanmans

» Halflife Windows 7
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:06 am by comanmans

» Oni Chichi 3gp
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 8:02 am by comanmans

» TesseracT - One (2011) FLAC
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 pm by comanmans

» Resource Manager V5.5 Pro.rar
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 6:29 pm by comanmans

» Nokia Bounce Tales 2 320x240 Jar
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 9:39 am by comanmans

» TesseracT - One (2011) FLAC
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 8:42 am by comanmans

» Foxit PDF Reader
[Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 10:52 am by comanmans

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

[Guide] How to make money very fast

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffrey
Admin
Admin

[Guide] How to make money very fast Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] How to make money very fast   [Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 2:54 am

Hi there!

This is a guide for people who cannot make cash and always ask people how to make cash. If you are one of those people, well you have came to the right place.

Woodcutting

Teleport to Shilo Village, by talking to the woodcut tutor at the home area (edgeville).

Now buy all the axes in the shop besides bronze axe, now bank all of the axes besides the iron axe.

Okay, this is when it starts, cut some normal trees till you get level 45 woodcut.

Then move on to maple trees which is east of the area you bought the axes, cut them till 60 woodcutting.

Move on to yews which is near the maple trees, cut them till 75 woodcut..

Now this is the part you start making cash, magic logs are 70k each. Cut some magic logs and sell them to Hickton.

Mining
Teleport to Shilo Village, by talking to the woodcut tutor at the home area (edgeville).

Now buy all the pickaxe in the shop besides bronze pickaxe, now bank all of the pickaxes besides the iron pick axe.

Just keep mining till you can mine runite, runite ores are 50k each..

Agility
Talk to Pirate Jackie the Fruit, which is located at the home area (edgeville).

Just do the whole course, and you get cash everytime you do something.

Thieving
Talk to Martin Twait, which is located at the home area (edgeville),
and keep thieving till 75, and you will recieve 15k per click..

Summoning
Talk to Pikkupstix which is located at the home area (edgeville), go down the trapdoor and click clicking the obelisk, you will recieve 15k per click.
If you don't want summoning, just do it and type ::reset 23, and you will get 1 summoning.

Bosses

Bork:
Talk to King Arthur, and select bork, and kill the bork, and you might recieve a chaotic maul as it's drop.

Tormented Demons:
Talk to the adventurer, and select tormented demon, and click them until you get dragon plate body or dragon claws.

KBD:
Talk to vannaka, select bosses, select king black dragon, and kill it till you recieve visage.

Corporeal Beast:
Talk to vannaka, select bosses, select king black dragon, and kill it till you recieve sigils.

This will be updated will I feel like it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gloryscape.forumotion.com
mr admin
Epic Administrator
Epic Administrator
mr admin

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to make money very fast   [Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 7:12 am

Or you can be a donator... afro
Back to top Go down
God
Media Manager
Media Manager
God

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to make money very fast   [Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:34 am

JEFF YOU NOOB!
I WAS GONNA DO A GUIDE WITH PICTURES ON THIS SUBJECT!!!@@!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/geeeohhhdeee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] How to make money very fast   [Guide] How to make money very fast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] How to make money very fast
Page 1 of 1